Happy Monday Peeps! Who wants to be a unicorn? Ok well if you can’t be a unicorn you can at least be authentic! I love unicorns because not only do they represent something magical but original! We all can identify with the beauty and originality of the unicorn. This sweet project is from one of our newest designers Monica Edwards!
Be a unicorn
The Unicorn is part of the Magical Creatures die collection. Five ballerinas dressed up in their magnificent costumes as a unicorn, a toucan, Pegasus, a flamingo, and a peacock. These Magical Creatures are dressed beautifully in pinks, purples an blues! What I love about this collection is that each creature is unique, a mystical creation perfect for all your fantasy creations! If you haven’t seen this collection it is n the shop now.
A few tips from Monica about her unicorn project!
To make your project sturdy attach the Rinea foil to a chipboard tag using Plaids Mod Podge. To give your foil some added flair use Stazon ink in black and stamp some fun images onto the foil. Stazon inks will not smear against this foil. Just allow it to dry or you can even heat set for quicker drying. Use Mod Podge to add one of Rita’s images like this unicorn ballerina from the Magical Creatures collection.
Tonight is our big giveaway on Mixed Media Monday! But no worries if you don’t win we still have a great Mixed Media Monday and you can still sign up for my course Mixed Media Journey until Thursday, Sept 2oth! This course is everything I wish I had when I started on my art journey!
- A closed group just for this course. You can share your work and get your questions answered by the instructor! You can even get feedback from the other students.
- Lifetime access to the course!
- Step by step video instruction, downloadable worksheets, cheat sheets, challenges and so much more!
- Excursions- Challenges and prompts to go with each lesson! They will help you grow and ensure that you are learning and feeling comfortable each step of the way! If you take these excursions you will have hands-on experience!
- 27 mixed media classes rolled into this master course! That’s less than $10 a class!
Hope to see you there